The Untamed Savannah Pack
Do you wish to participate in this forum? Well come on in and register! Untamed Savannah Pack is an African Wild Dog RPG, but you may also play as a wolf (only African wolf species are accepted) and have a second character such a lion, cheetah, etc.

We are always open to accepting new members into this pack, so come on in and join the close knit family of ours.

I forgot my password

IMPORTANT TOPICS
Come get a den! http://untamedsavannahpack.bigforumpro.com/t79-dens-for-members#487
Latest topics
» Age of the Wolves
Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:55 am by Guest

» Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16
Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:31 am by Ntombi

» Dens for Members
Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:58 am by Marshy

» Renholdër - Wolf Roleplay
Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:00 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Kel's Top 50 Canine Top 100 Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 100 Canine Sites Top Canine Roleplays
FRIENDLY SITES

WORD's COUNTER

Words: 0

© Copyright Notice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

© Copyright Notice

Post by Meeka on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:59 pm

I think this needs to be made clear, for there are always people who don't fully understand copyright laws, and are unaware of the consequences, so here we go.

If you're using a lineart, photo, anything at all that is not made by you -- please, respect the original artist and credit them in the description/a visible area on the image. No art theft, please. If we catch you violating this rule, the images are to be removed, and you're likely to receive a warning.

Copyright infringement is the unauthorized use of works under copyright, infringing the copyright holder's "exclusive rights", such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the copyrighted work, spread the information contained within copyrighted works, or to make derivative works. It often refers to copying "intellectual property" without written permission from the copyright holder, which is typically a publisher or other business representing or assigned by the work's creator.
Meeka
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr

♦ Gender : Female
★ Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top