The Untamed Savannah Pack
Do you wish to participate in this forum? Well come on in and register! Untamed Savannah Pack is an African Wild Dog RPG, but you may also play as a wolf (only African wolf species are accepted) and have a second character such a lion, cheetah, etc.

We are always open to accepting new members into this pack, so come on in and join the close knit family of ours.

I forgot my password

IMPORTANT TOPICS
Come get a den! http://untamedsavannahpack.bigforumpro.com/t79-dens-for-members#487
Latest topics
» Age of the Wolves
Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:55 am by Guest

» Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16
Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:31 am by Ntombi

» Dens for Members
Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:58 am by Marshy

» Renholdër - Wolf Roleplay
Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:00 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Kel's Top 50 Canine Top 100 Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 100 Canine Sites Top Canine Roleplays
FRIENDLY SITES

WORD's COUNTER

Words: 0

Baboon's Territory

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baboon's Territory

Post by Jasmin on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:02 am

BABOON's PLACE - Out of TerritorySOURCES OF IMAGES
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
© Place 1: HBarrison
© Place 2: MetaGrrrl
© Place 3: mar is sea Y
© Place 4: cactusbeetroot

© Montage: Strong
© Descriptions: Jasmin

AWD (C) mstickmanp
2nd Character: Photo (C) Marie Hale
Jasmin
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

♦ Gender : Female
★ Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Baboon's Territory

Post by Ntombi on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:17 am

The Path of Micos

Ntombi entered the area, alert as always as she knew the dangers of the African wilderness. 'Where am I?' the canine thought glancing around her surroundings, this wasn't anything like home. Her ears flickered at the new sights and sounds, then she sighed "let's face it, I'm lost..."

Ntombi
ℋunteг
ℋunteг

★ Posts : 58

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama Africa on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:17 am

The member 'Ntombi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Defense ' :
Mama Africa
Omєga
Omєga

★ Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Finso on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Finso trotted around, unsure where she was. It had been a while since she got off of the metal bird, which had taken her to this dry place. She sniffed around, smelling two species (African wild dog [Ntombi], and baboons). One of them smelled like a canine of some sort, the other... she couldn't quite make it out. New life, make the best of it! She remembered. She took the past off of her mind and trotted forward, and stopped when she saw the canine [Ntombi].

Finso
ℋybrid ℭanis
ℋybrid ℭanis

★ Posts : 25

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama Africa on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:26 am

P1 The Baboon was walking round the place, he was a proud male of his big family. He sat down on the place to rest when suddenly an scent of unwelcome canids was caught by his nose.

He climbed quickly to the Mother Tree to alert the weak baboons, and then he screamed in mode to warn to the unwelcome strangers.

(I'm Abiku hehe)
Mama Africa
Omєga
Omєga

★ Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Finso on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Something else has caught Finso's ears... some sort of screaming? She looked around, and saw a bunch of monkey-like creatures getting into the tree. But she loved monkeys. She had become partially friends with one on the metal bird. She tilted her head, and walked toward the tree. She sat down and looked up at the adorable creatures.

Finso
ℋybrid ℭanis
ℋybrid ℭanis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ntombi on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:46 am

Ntombi froze at the sound, she knew it anywhere. It was the call of a large male baboon. Ntombi didn't want to fuss with these creatures so she walked back into the shadows of the bushes, perfectly blended in with her surroundings. A scent hit her nose, it wasn't just the baboons but another canine(Finso). "Hmm" mumbled the dog as she started heading towards the smell. What she saw was the canine(Finso) heading towards the tree. Ntombi decided to stay where she was and just watch what this canine(Finso) would do, if she got into a fight with the baboons maybe she would help.

Now At Mother Tree

Ntombi
ℋunteг
ℋunteг

Back to top Go down

Post by Finso on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:31 am

Finso saw that these monkeys weren't exactly the friendliest of the monkey family, so she sighed and turned around. She perked her ears when she saw another canine [Ntombi]. She tilted her head. She wanted to trust the only other canine here, but she knew that trust didn't come easily. Trust doesn't come easily, but it worth the time, her mother had always told her.

Finso
ℋybrid ℭanis
ℋybrid ℭanis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara on Wed May 01, 2013 8:53 am

P1||
A screaming noise in the distance perked the wild dog's interests, and slowly, he looked over the long grass. He frowned. 'Who scared the monkeys?' Flickering his white tipped tail, the male pushed himself up out of his crouching position, and scanned the area with his amber eyes for any sign of what could of alerted the monkeys, and - annoyingly - ruined his hunt. He had been starving for days now, and the Baboons were a good chance of catching a meal, even if it was a dangerous one. He had eaten plants, and berries, and some other things he had found, but they were only small, and didn't stop his hunger for long. Narrowing his eyes, Sahara watched as two other canines walked towards the tree. 'They must have scared them off.' He sighed, and then placed himself on his haunches, his amber optics watching the strangers carefully. They would all have to leave soon before the Baboons started to climb back down the tree, and start chasing them out.
Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

♦ Gender : Male
★ Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Finso on Thu May 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Finso looking around, and saw another canine [Sahara]. She tilted her head, and she could sense his annoyance. What could it be? she wondered.

Finso
ℋybrid ℭanis
ℋybrid ℭanis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ntombi on Fri May 03, 2013 1:42 am

Mother Tree Still

A small sigh escaped Ntombi's mouth as she relaxed at the sight of the canine(Finso) walking away from the baboons. She flickered her ears as another scent drifted into her nose along with the others. Ntombi turned her head in the direction of where the smell was coming from. She squinted her eyes slightly, she didn't have black around her eye like the other dogs and it was harder to see in the african sun. But soon enough she caught a glare at a white tail tip and soon another african hunting dog.

(Second page, woot!)

Ntombi
ℋunteг
ℋunteг

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara on Fri May 03, 2013 3:28 am

P1||
The male shuffled his paws as he watched the black, and white patched faces of the other canines turn towards him. 'I'll keep my distance,' After a few moments, he lowered himself further into the yellow grass, and perked his ears. 'Perhaps I'll have a better chance at hunting tomorrow.' He allowed another sigh to escape his jaws. Then, slowly, he stood up, and trotted away further from the tree, his tail swishing side to side.
Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzu on Mon May 06, 2013 12:40 pm

P3 || The male AWD trotted across the terrain, wary of the baboons that made screaching sounds of disaproval at him in the tree. He tried to ignore them and kept forward at a steady pace, the scent of canid strong in his nostrils.
P1 || After making his way through a trail of some sort, Mitzu came to a hault, his eyes landing on a femme AWD and a femme wolf. He hadnt seen a friendly canine in weeks and he was one of the social AWD's out there so he couldn't resist coming forward from the sparse brush and slowly making his way torward them, pausing at the sound of foot steps of what, another AWD[Sahara]? Yes it was a male AWD and it appeared to be leaving by the sounds of his fading foot steps...Mitzu shook his head, not willing to glance behind him, still not knowing for sure if these faes were dangerous or not. His paws stopped moving as he paused only a pace away from the two and he dipped his head in greeting to them, flashing a smile so that they wouldknow he ment no harm.

Mitzu
Omєga
Omєga

★ Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara on Mon May 06, 2013 4:29 pm

P1 || Slowing his pace, Sahara breathed in the scent of another male canine, and frowned. 'Maybe they're a pack?' The African Wild Dog felt his ears fall back against his skull, and he lowered his tail. 'What if they think I'm intruding in their lands?' Sahara glanced towards the three other canines. 'I worry to much.' Hoping that the three strangers wouldn't think of him as a threat, he walked towards them.
Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzu on Mon May 06, 2013 8:59 pm

P1 || Mitzu froze, the sound of paws against grass increased in volume and this time the male couldn't help it, glancing behind him his eyes wandered across the AWD he had heard previsously. He just kept from flinching, afraid this might be a pack of some sort and that this brute was the alpha, but the non-dominant posture the AWD gave off sent Mitzu's thoughts aback. This brute had no intentions of harm, or so it appeared, and soon Mitzu was wandering if this was even a pack. He shrugged ever so slightly to himself, deciding it didnt matter. All he relly wanted was socialization and soon, hopefully a place he could settle down in and begin a new aura of his life. Forgetting his hopeful thoughts, Mitzu nodded at the brute, eyes quickly darting to the two femmes, almost positive they werent a threat but you could never be too sure... "Greetings, the names Mitzu." He greeted cooly, his voice level and unwavering as his eyes drifted across each canine, taking in their features and markings.

Mitzu
Omєga
Omєga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara on Tue May 07, 2013 12:11 am

P1 || The male listened as the other African Wild Dog introduced himself. Feeling a lot better, the male placed himself onto his haunches, and smiled at Mitzu. "My name's Sahara," He answered, and suddenly hearing a screech from some of the Baboons up in the tree, he jerked his head towards where the apes were sitting, his nose wrinkled up into a snarl. When nothing happened, he turned back to the other canine, muttering angrily, "I hate monkeys..." He then lifted one of his paws, and scratched at his dish like ears.

Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ntombi on Tue May 07, 2013 8:51 am

Still at Mother Tree

At first Ntombi growled as the two new African Dogs as they entered the seen, but then seeing that they were not a threat she calmed down a little. But that's not to say she still wasn't alert. She lowered her hackles, still nervous about these African Wild Dogs and the other canines. She tilted her head slightly as they gave their names, and finally she spoke up. "I'm Ntombi" she said with a little nod of her head and a flick of her tail. The chattering of the baboons made her ears flick and so did the muffled words of hating monkeys. Ntombi just shrugged.

Ntombi
ℋunteг
ℋunteг

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzu on Tue May 07, 2013 10:30 pm

P1 || The AWD immediately took a step back at the sight of the tension on the fae, though he did notice her hackles slowly start to fall flat though he stayed put. His ears flicked, turning his head back around Mitzu noticed the other male was addressing him. A small grin passed his jaws in silent agreement as the male-Now known as Sahara- said that he hated monkeys. Mitzu's eyes flicked up to the annoying creatures on instinct before he responded to both the femme and brute. "Pleasure to meet you, Sahara, Ntombi." He replied, nodding to each AWD as he spoke their name. He soon relaxed, feeling more comfortable and he sat back on his haunches, his tail out behind him and his paws pressed against the soft dirt, etching his prints into the ground.

Mitzu
Omєga
Omєga

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuka on Wed May 08, 2013 2:40 am

P1 - Mizuka entered the area with great caution, smelling the scent markings of the baboons. What was that? It was another aroma that floated around like a bad habit. It was a canine. An African wild dog to be exact. Her eyes widened and she spotted two canids. [Ntombi and Sahara]
"Hello there.. I am thinking of starting a pack. Would you all like to join?"
Mizuka
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr

★ Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara on Wed May 08, 2013 7:52 pm

P1
With a gentle thud, he placed his hind paw back on the ground, and lifted his black, and tan skull so he could gaze at Mitzu, and the other patched canines. "It's a pleasure to meet you all as well," He answered, his lips curving upwards into a smile. Sahara then turned so he could look at the female that had just joined the group, his back straightening as he listened to her voice. "Jambo [Hello]," He paused when he heard her talk about a pack, his huge ears leaning forwards in interest. Quickly, the male replied to her question. "My I join? My name is Sahara." The tan male frowned as his stomach suddenly rumbled loudly.
Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ntombi on Thu May 09, 2013 2:23 am

Still At Mother Tree

Ntombi tilted her head as another canine came out of nowhere. When she spoke of a pack Ntombi stopped to think, 'hmm, a pack... well I haven't seen my old one for several months. But can I trust them...' thought the female African Wild Dog. "Hmm... why not?" she spoke clearly, now deciding to give it a try. She nodded to the African Dog, "name's Ntombi" she said.

Ntombi
ℋunteг
ℋunteг

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuka on Thu May 09, 2013 2:31 am

P1 - "Well of course you can join us Sahara and Ntombi!" Mizuka said with a lash of her tail in excitement. She rubbed her scent against the two to give them a certain scent of the newly created pack. "This is going to be so fun - I'm so excited." Mizu giggled and turned her head to lick the pup on her back, Khalil.
Mizuka
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr

★ Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara on Thu May 09, 2013 2:46 am

P1
Sahara breathed in the new scents, and tilted his head. There wasn't just the female's, there was another, fainter smell, and he took a step back in surprise when he only just noticed the small pup upon the African Wild Dog's back. Pushing his thoughts about his hunger to the back of his mind, the male smiled at the tiny creature snuggled against it's mothers light tan fur. "How cute," Sahara said softly, and wagged his tail, before turning his gaze back towards the excited female. "How many members have you got at the moment?" Perking his ears, he awaited her reply.

Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Abiku on Thu May 09, 2013 7:28 am

P2 Abiku entered to the place, he disliked a lot the baboons.. they were so aggressive and unexpected "Here I caught the scent of some African wild dogs.. and Mizuka's one" he followed the scent.

P1 When he arrived to the area where the scent was more fort he saw a group of dogs, he started to increase the march 'wait a second' he thought 'is..is' he run towards the group barking "Ntombi!! What are you doing here!!" he started to wag his tail and nuzzle his pelt with hers.

AWD (C) Eric Kilby
Abiku
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

★ Posts : 78

http://untamedsavannahpack.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ntombi on Thu May 09, 2013 7:41 am

Still At Mother Tree (XD)

Ntombi couldn't help but giggle at the African Dog but then her ears perked at a familiar voice, "is that... Abiku!" she barked with joy, she hadn't seen her older brother for ages. "I can't believe it, it's really you" she yipped, "I don't know, I was wandering the area and then I ran into... well everyone here."

Ntombi
ℋunteг
ℋunteг

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next