The Untamed Savannah Pack
Do you wish to participate in this forum? Well come on in and register! Untamed Savannah Pack is an African Wild Dog RPG, but you may also play as a wolf (only African wolf species are accepted) and have a second character such a lion, cheetah, etc.

We are always open to accepting new members into this pack, so come on in and join the close knit family of ours.

I forgot my password

IMPORTANT TOPICS
Come get a den! http://untamedsavannahpack.bigforumpro.com/t79-dens-for-members#487
Latest topics
» Age of the Wolves
Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:55 am by Guest

» Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16
Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:31 am by Ntombi

» Dens for Members
Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:58 am by Marshy

» Renholdër - Wolf Roleplay
Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:00 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Kel's Top 50 Canine Top 100 Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 100 Canine Sites Top Canine Roleplays
FRIENDLY SITES

WORD's COUNTER

Words: 0

The Story of Mitzu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Story of Mitzu

Post by Mitzu on Sun May 05, 2013 7:33 am

GENERALITIES
Name | Mitzu
Gender | Male ♂
Age | Five years
Genus | Lycaon pictus
Species | African wild dog (AWD)
Rank | Omega
Desired Rank | Hunter
Experience |10
Speed | 25
Might | 25

LOOKS
Fur Color | Mitzu has light cream fur with splashes of white, dark brown, and black adorning his pelt like every other AWD out there and he has white front legs and his back legs are cream in color
Recognizable Markings | He has a black muzzle, black ears, and a black stripe down his head
Eye Color | Azure blue
Build | The male has a sturdy build with long muscular limbs, large round ears, and he is overall tall in height
Scars | Very few scars can be seen throughout his body and the ones that are there are smaller wounds that stretch up to an inch in length at the most

PERSONA
Personality | Mitzu is an easy going AWD that tends to be easy to get along with as it is hard to anger him. He is humorous and charismatic, preffering the social life of a pack member rather than a loner. He has a lively, energetic additude that never seems to decapitate and he loves to run and basicaly do anything that takes energy and hard work to do because it makes him feel like he is accomplishing something. He has a clever side to him which makes him skilled at hunting and he is also sarcastic though he doesnt tend to be. He is protective of his territory but he isnt a killer or fighter at heart, though he would attack if someone or himself is in danger, that brings him down to his last personality trait, he is extremely stubborn. Mitzu is a follower and he has always been, but he likes to do his own things and if he doesnt believe in something your saying, he wont be afraid to tell you what he thinks because he is outspoken and nosey
Likes | Running, Swimming, Hunting, Pups, Socializing, Jokes
Dislikes | Sleeping, People, and Lions
Skills | Running, Hunting, and Jumping
Weaknesses | It is easy for him to annoy wolves who dislike company, His stubborness can lead to trouble, His social additude can lead to fake friends

HISTORY
History | I'll work with his history once I find some family members for him, if any one wants to be one of his family members

RELATIONS
Mate | He loves no one
Crush | He has had no interest in a femme
Pups | He hasnt shared his genes with a litter of pups
Dad | Mitzu has never met his dad, he doesnt even know his name
Mom | He remembers no birth mother but his adoptive mothers name was Kiwaue
Siblings | --- Anyone
Cousins | --- Anyone
Friends | He hasnt stayed in one place long enough to even get close to making friends
Enemies | He doesnt have the anger to make enemies fast enough before he would continue his journey

Mitzu
Omєga
Omєga

♦ Gender : Male
★ Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Story of Mitzu

Post by Abiku on Mon May 06, 2013 8:25 am

Woah! Very nice biography! I love it! ^^

Welcome to USP! I am adding your skills right now!
As well, I would give you 10 points of Devotion for your time dedicated to your bio on herE! Very Happy

AWD (C) Eric Kilby
Abiku
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

★ Posts : 78

http://untamedsavannahpack.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzu on Mon May 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Thank you! It took me a while to make, I'm glad it turned out ok and earned me some points! Very Happy

Mitzu
Omєga
Omєga

★ Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top